Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]

AkezLirik - Postingan chord gitar Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans] pada blog ini mungkin tidak di lengkapi dengan chord gitarnya dan hanya berupa lirik lagu, jika anda mau kunci gitarnya silakan anda request ke kami.

Penyanyi : Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]
Judul lagu : Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]

lihat juga


Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]

Romanization

nuneul gama ttan saenggageun geuman
jigeum jungyohan geon you and I together now

jom teukbyeolhan yeohaengeul hal kkeoya
ije boyeojulge haneul wi kaenbeoseue

aryeonhi ssodajineun magical stardust
neoreul wihae geurin lovely tonight yeah

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
challanhan bit sairo uri mane naeillo wanna go
deo manhi bogo sipgo deo manhi algo sipeo
nal heorakhandamyeon
nal heorakhandamyeon

romantic strolls
walking in the fields of gold
neowa hamkke haneun modeun ge yesuriya

beautiful girl nae sarme iyun geol
gwitgae maemdoneun dalkomhan mellodiya

upon a shooting star ni sowoneul bireo
niga wonhandamyeon mwodeunji all right yeah

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
challanhan bit sairo uri mane naeillo wanna go
deo manhi bogo sipgo deo manhi algo sipeo
nal heorakhandamyeon oh
nal heorakhandamyeon oh

on sesange deullige oechillae saranghae neol jeongmal saranghae
kkojibeo bwa let me know I’m not dreaming

better with you and together
better be now and forever

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
naega jamdeun saie malhaejullae say ye saranghae
naega deo saranghalge niga deo haengbokhage oh
I promise you my love

Hangul

눈을 감아 딴 생각은 그만
지금 중요한 건 you and I together now

좀 특별한 여행을 할 꺼야
이제 보여줄게 하늘 위 캔버스에

아련히 쏟아지는 magical stardust
너를 위해 그린 lovely tonight yeah

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
찬란한 빛 사이로 우리 만에 내일로 wanna go
더 많이 보고 싶고 더 많이 알고 싶어
날 허락한다면
날 허락한다면

romantic strolls
walking in the fields of gold
너와 함께 하는 모든 게 예술이야

beautiful girl 내 삶에 이윤 걸
귓가에 맴도는 달콤한 멜로디야

upon a shooting star 니 소원을 빌어
니가 원한다면 뭐든지 all right yeah

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
찬란한 빛 사이로 우리 만에 내일로 wanna go
더 많이 보고 싶고 더 많이 알고 싶어
날 허락한다면 oh
날 허락한다면 oh

온 세상에 들리게 외칠래 사랑해 널 정말 사랑해
꼬집어 봐 let me know I’m not dreaming

better with you and together
better be now and forever

flying up high in the sky
oh with the beautiful stars
내가 잠든 사이에 말해줄래 say ye 사랑해
내가 더 사랑할게 니가 더 행복하게 oh
I promise you my love

English Translate

Close your eyes, don’t think about anything else
The only important thing is you and I together now

We’re gonna take a special trip
I’ll show you, a canvas in the sky

Faintly spilling, magical stardust
For you, I drew this lovely tonight, yeah

Flying up high in the sky
Oh with the beautiful stars
In between the bright lights, for our own tomorrow, wanna go
I want to see you more, I want to know you more
If you allow me, if you allow me

Romantic strolls
Walking in the fields of gold
Everything I do with you is art

Beautiful girl, you’re the reason of my life
A sweet melody in my ears

Upon a shooting star, make your wish
Whatever you want, all right yeah

Flying up high in the sky
Oh with the beautiful stars
In between the bright lights, for our own tomorrow, wanna go
I want to see you more, I want to know you more
If you allow me, if you allow me

I wanna shout out so the whole world hears
I love you, I really love you
Pinch me, let me know I’m not dreaming

Better with you and together
Better be now and forever

Flying up high in the sky
Oh with the beautiful stars
Will you tell me while I’m asleep? Say ye, I love you
I’ll love you more, so you’ll be even more happy
I promise you my love

Credit
Han: music.never
Rom: lovemikoforever
Eng: popgasa


Informasi Hak Cipta:
kami Pihak "AkezLirik" tidak bertanggung jawab atas masalah yang di sebabkan oleh artikel ini, dan Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans] diindungi hak cipta, dan hak cipta di di pegang masing masing pemegang hak cipta. Sekian Kunci gitar Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans], mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda barusaja membaca artikel dengan judul "Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]" , jika anda ada masalah atau kami ada kekeliruan dengan penulisan nama band atau penulisan judul silakan laporkan ke kami dengan menyebutkan judul postingan "Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]" dan menyertakan url " https://akezlirik.blogspot.com/2014/03/lirik-lagu-lunafly-stardust-korean-ver.html".

0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Lunafly - Stardust (Korean Ver.) [Romanized/Hangul/EngTrans]"

Posting Komentar